Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

31 December, 2017

MilvArt Holographic Wraps - New Year's Eve manicure

Hello to all my followers and readers! :-) 
Today I'm happy to show you a new manicure created using beautiful MilvArt holographic wraps :-) 

Once again, I would like to thank MilvArt for giving me the opportunity to collaborate with them, and above all Arina for her kindness and for all her help! :-)

MilvArt is a russian company from Saint-Petersburg that produces nail art products. On their website, in their catalog you can find water decalsrhinestonesnail stencilstattoos, and nail wraps :-)

As I experienced, they continuously update their range of products, so every time I visit their website I find new products that I admire! :-)

You can find MilvArt here:
MilvArt website
MilvArt YouTube channel
MilvArt instagram
MilvArt facebook

Take some time to browse their website, I assure you that you will find a lot of beautiful products that you like! :-)



I used a lot of MilvArt water decals, some MilvArt stencils, some MilvArt crystal rhinestones, and this is the first time that I use MilvArt holographic wraps
I can't say that I "saved the best for the end" because it wouldn't be true, I really used all their products with great pleasure, but I have to say that I saved these holographic wraps for New Year's Eve, because it really seemed perfect for this occasion :-) 

Each pack has 22 holographic wraps, there are more different sizes so you can easily choose the sizes that fit your nails :-)

This is the procedure how to apply MilvArt holographic wraps correctly:
1. prepare your nail, clean it and degrease it
2. cut the holographic wrap according to your nail size
3. apply the holographic wrap to your nail, pressing firmly with your finger from the center to the borders of your nail, taking care to eliminate the possible bubbles
4. cut the excess of the wrap using small scissors or nail file, smooth the edge of your nail
5. cover your nail with shiny UV gel top coat, taking attention to seal the edge of your nail
6. cure under the UV light for 2 minutes

Taking off MilvArt holographic wraps is very easy: you can use orange wood stick soaked in acetone to lift up one part of the holographic wrap and then pull it slowly, it should get off in one peace :-)

I confirm that all the procedure went smoothly, I didn't have any problem and I was very happy with the result! :-) 

You can see all the procedure how to apply and take off MilvArt holographic wraps in video tutorial Holo Wraps, I find it very useful! :-)

I strongly recommend MilvArt holographic wraps, for their high quality, easy application and amazing and definitely very eye-catching effect..! :-)
These holographic wraps also have a very reasonable price and MilvArt has a world wide delivery, so no matter where you live, MilvArt can reach you! :-) 

Here is my holographic wraps manicure, I like it a lot and I think that it's really spectacular! :-) What do you think about it? :-)















6 comments:

  1. opa sto dobro izgledaju, treba blijestat u novoj :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prekrasno izgleda a cini mi se i vrlo prakticno! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)