Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

06 May, 2015

White & blue water marble "home-made" decals

I have to admit that I'm "in war" with water marble :-) I would really like to be able to make those wonderful water marble patterns and manicures that I see on many blogs, but until now I didn't have so much success... :-) Well, maybe it will change some day :-)

This is as close as I could get with water marble technique :-) 
I used the classic water marble procedure... glass of water, drops of white and blue nail polish... then I just let it all dry on the surface of the water, cut the shapes to fit my nails and used them as water decals, fixing all with shiny top coat... :-) 

I was quite happy how it came out :-) Although I still think that this technique is rather messy and takes a lot of time, I am planning to try to improve my water marble skills in the future... far away future? :-)

Flormar n° 310 Snow White
Golden Rose Fantastic Colour n° 184
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat






18 comments:

  1. Looks so cool! Love the colors that you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks extremely good. I hate to do water marbles, because I never succeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I wrote in this post, I'm in war with water marble, but sooner or later I will have to try harder... :-)

      Delete
  3. They are really beautiful - and I'm a sucker for white and blue in combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White and blue is a beautiful combination but I have to work on water marble... :-)

      Delete
  4. varalice, varalice ;)
    odlično, morat ću i ja malo vježbat water marble, u ovom istom obliku :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sta da radim, totalno sam netalentovana za water marble... :-)

      Delete
  5. Awesome! :) I haven't try this technique :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is the only way for me to make water marble :-)

      Delete
  6. Oh it's so beautiful. You are good in water marble also. And I know you will be master soon... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Unfortunately, I am still in war with water marble... and I don't practice at all... :-(

      Delete
  7. ja sam odustala od water marblea, ne mogu nikako nac lakove koji se lijepo sire i koji se nece odmah osusit nego ce me pustit da napravim lijepi uzorak na njima, probavala sam i s raznim vodama na raznim temperaturama, al nista ne pomaze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam se dva-tri puta podugo zabavljala ili zamarala water marble-om, bez mnogo uspeha... onda sam napravila ove water marble decals, samo sam se na kraju i sa njima ulepila dok sam ih nanela na nokte... Mnogo mi se dopada water marble, ali dok se ozbiljno ne prihvatim izazova nece biti rezultata... :-/

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)