Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

22 September, 2014

Catrice n° 13 Shopping Day At Bluemingdales

I present to you the nail polish Catrice n° 13 Shopping Day At Bluemingdales that I got from my dear friend and nail art colleague Maria, blog Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog in my Nail mail from Denmark :-).

Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.








19 comments:

  1. This is such a striking and vivid shade, looks gorgeous on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo trovo un bellissimo punto di blu! Ti ha macchiato le unghie togliendolo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sai, non mi ricordo bene.. La manicure non è stata fatta di recente, ma credo che mi ricorderei se mi avesse macchiato le unghie.. Il mio problema non sono tanto le macchie sulle unghie, ma le macchie sulle cuticole cioè sulla pelle tutto intorno all'unghia, se non sono molto attenta come tolgo lo smalto sembra come se avessi giocato con i pennarelli insieme ai bimbi nella scuola d'infanzia.. :-)

      Delete
  3. OH yes, this is sooo beautiful on you - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ovog malca lovim vec tako dugo, nikako da nas sudbina spoji :D
    Prekrasna boja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mene je sudbina sasvim slucajno spojila sa ovim lakom, dobila sam ga u jednom nail mail-u :-)

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous deep blue! I like it and it really suits you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mari! :-) It's really lovely, indeed :-)

      Delete
  7. obožavam ga <3
    je li i tebi na prvu smrdio :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ja ga obozavam :-) Jeste, ima bas neprijatan miris, evo odgovora ovde na tvom blogu http://nailcrazy69.blogspot.it/2014/09/matching-manicure-sunday-blue-manicure.html :-)

      Delete
  8. Hi Tanja,
    Very beautiful blue *-*, my favorite color.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow!!!! gorgeous blue!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)