Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

09 August, 2014

Textured grey & black & white

I have many blogs that I try to follow regularly and one of my favourite blogs is Manicurator. Victoria is so good in swatching, I always enjoy seeing many new nail polish collections and I enjoy all her beautiful and artistic nail art creations :-) 

When I read her post Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Review - Freehand Nail Art and when I saw the manicure that she made with Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer nail polishes I knew that I had to try someting similar with my textured nail polishes :-) Her version is much more colourful and all those colours are beautiful, but I decided to try something like a white-grey-black version and I like how it came out! :-)


Your verdict? :-)

Barry M tnp8 White Lady
Kiko Sugar Mat n° 455 Light Taupe
BK Crystal Sand n° 16 Silver
Kiko Sugar Mat n° 458 Anthracite
Kiko Sugar Mat n° 646 Starry Black







15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a sweater like this - can I please wear your nails :D
    It's so pretty Tanja!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) You have to try textured nail polishes and make your own sweater! ;-)

      Delete
  3. that looks so great! I love textured polishes so I have to try this nail art on my nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks fantastic! I need to try this at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything about this nails. absolutely cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Nije mnogo tesko napraviti a ima fin efekat! :-)

      Delete
  7. This is very pretty! I like this effect and the colours are really nice. It very winter-like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanja,
    I prefer your version because it is more discreet.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine :-) I think it would look great in many colour versions :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)