Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

19 May, 2014

KKCenterHk review: Buttefly water decals

This beautiful set of butterfly water decals was kindly offered to me from KKCenterHk for this review. You can find it on their web site with this name: N.NAIL Water Decals Nail Art, item ID: WDBLE 1397.








The sheet contains 23 pieces of butterfly water decals, they are orange and blue.

I chose butterflies because I really like them and I liked particularly the blue butterflies, so I wanted to try them on my nails :-) KKCenterHk makes them also in many other versions, so you can surely find out the one that you like! :-)

Instructions:
1. start out with clean nails
2. paint the base colour on your nails and let it dry completely
3. remove the protection film and soak in the water for 10-20 seconds until the decal slides of the paper backing
4. put the water decal on your nail, choose the right position while it's still wet, dab the excess water off with a paper towel 
5. seal your manicure with a layer of top coat  

These water decals are very easy to work with. If you don't like the placement, you can move the decal on your nail while it's still wet to find the better position for it. 

Here is my manicure, I used Kiko n° 300 Malachite Green, NYC n° 134 Pinstripe White for my accent nails and I used NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat to seal the manicure.

I hope you like it! :-)






Do you like using water decals for your nail art creations? 

If you still don't have them, you can try these, you can find these interesting buttefly water decals at KKCenterHk

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my review! 

KKCenterHk was also kind enough to give my readers 10% off their purchase with the code: raggio-di-luna-nailsHappy shopping!



14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, Maria, they are pretty and there are many more butterfly water decals, different shapes and colours... And they are really, really easy to use :-)

      Delete
  2. e sad su naljepnice :D iako sam ja sigurna da bi ti ovo mogla i nacrtat :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nalepnice! :-) Ovo je mnogo sicusno, tako sitno moze lepo da ispadne samo sa nalepnicama, a moglo bi se nesto slicno nacrtati ali krupnije :-)

      Delete
  3. These butterflies and so pretty and it's good to hear they are easy to use :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many more butterflies, you just have to choose those that you like most and I didn't have any problem applying them! :-)

      Delete
  4. Cute butterflies! I love water decals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes water decals are the easiest way to make a beautiful manicure very quickly! :-)

      Delete
  5. So cute!! Ops non so perché scrivo in inglese, comunque carinissime queste farfalle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Aly! :-) Davvero nessun problema con questi water decals, facile e veloce, meglio di così...! :-)

      Delete
  6. konačno da i naljepnice vidim kod tebe ;)
    doduše, tebi ni ne trebaju, možeš ti to i nacrtati :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S vremena na vreme i poneka nalepnica... :-) Moglo bi nesto ovako i da se nacrta, ali malo krupnije :-)

      Delete
  7. Super si skombinirala te metuljčke :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)