Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

05 March, 2014

NYC n° 244 Downtown

I present to you the nail polish NYC n° 244 Downtown.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I'll show you some nail art done using this wonderful nail polish :-)








10 comments:

  1. It is indeed a very gorgeous polish, that red suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This colour is "something in between", on the way from red that is too much red for me and dark, dark red that I love! :-)

      Delete
  2. Great shade, I love the formula of NYC polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have many of them and I'm happy with all of them! :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely cherry color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Li la boja, ne bi je kupila, ali da je imam stavila bi je koji put :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do sada sam je koristila samo u nail art kreacijama :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)