Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

17 July, 2012

Cheerful roses on striped black

Wet'n'Wild Dream Black Metallic
Kiko n° 377 Apple Blossom
Kiko n° 330 Lilac
Kiko n° 339 Cornflower
Kiko n° 345 Jade Green
Acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat









16 comments:

  1. Love it. The white stripes are adding this mani a special touch...and your nails are looking much more longer because of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, if it is true for our clothes (vertical lines make you look thinner and taller), why it shouldn't be true for our nails? :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) Pick up the one you like, there are plenty of them! :-)

      Delete
  3. Lizike na palčkah!! =)) Hihihi, hecam se, tale manikura je super cute zaradi tako luškanih pastelnih barv! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U sledecem paketicu ti saljem slatkise a ne lakove!!! :-) Salim se i ja, drago mi je da ti se manikir dopada! :-)

      Delete
  4. Lovely! I may have to recreate this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie! I'm glad you like it too! :-)

      Delete
  5. so very pretty! love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. predivno, krasne ružice i moja omiljena boja u podlozi ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) I ja obozavam tvoju omiljenu boju! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)